Chevron Nigeria Limited is a subsidiary of Chevron Corporation which is an American multinational energy corporation. Chevron Corporation is proudly one of the largest oil companies in the world and is active in more than 180 countries of the world.
Formerly named Gulf Oil Company until a major merger activity, Chevron Nigeria Limited is one of the largest oil producers and oil investors in Nigeria. The corporation operates a Joint Venture with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation both in the inland and shallow waters of Nigeria.
With an interest ranging from 20 to 100 percent in about six (6) non-operated and three (3) operated deepwater block in Nigeria, Chevron Nigeria Limited operates one of the largest deepwater discoveries in Nigeria, the Agbami Field and equally has about 67.3 percent interest in the field.
You need to be eligible for the following below to apply for Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment Program.
- You must have a minimum of a B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- You must have a minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- You must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 27 years Less than 30 years.
- You must have Excellent Communication skills.
Chevron Nigeria Limited Nigeria Plc Job Qualification for Internship :
- Interested Candidate must be a Nigerian
- Chevron will like all Internship to be mandatory to complete the school’s program leading to Bachelors, Masters’ Degree or Diploma as applicable
- Demonstrated high level of academic performance
- Good communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with internal drive to succeed
How to Apply :
- Search for available jobs click here
- Interested and qualified candidates should visit the Chevron career page.
- Click the Apply button
- Create an account
- Upload your current resume
- Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your institution using the “cover letter” tab